Washing windows can be something very tedious, and therefore you will want to make sure that you will get it correct and proper the first time. In order to avoid re-doing the work, you should read up on some easy and right ways to clean windows. And that is precisely what I have done in this article; I have listed out some great ways to clean the windows of your home and your office in the proper way. It is very essential that you do it the right way, because if you don’t, you will have to re-do everything, over again.
- You should choose a cloudy and dry day. You should do the work on days when you know there will be no rain. The cleaning agent will dry on the hot windows before you would wipe it off. To clean up your window nashville has one of the best window replacing experts who can help you guide in the process of keeping your windows health.
- You should clean out the dust and the dirt before you start wiping the windows. Sweep off the dirt from the window frame with a brush as well and vacuum it too. This can prevent any dirt from becoming mud when you mix it with a cleaner. If you want to quickly dust the shades and the blinds, make use of a microfiber duster and finish the job. You can even refresh the curtains at the same time by placing them in the dryer for around 15 minutes and also put it in the “air-only” cycle so that you can prevent wrinkles.
- Choose the right cleanser and spirit generously. It would not be a good idea to buy some cheap ones. Buy the right kind and use generously, especially if your windows look extra filthy. The cleaners are made to clean your surfaces, and it would be a good idea to use how much ever you would need to clean up dirty windows. Here is a list of some good options that you can choose:
– Invisible glass cleaner
– Greasy windows
– Car windows
– Windex speed cleaning
- Here is a useful tip; you can make your own homemade glass cleaner. You will 2 cups of water, a cup of vinegar or cider and then half a cup of rubbing alcohol with 70% concentration. This will clean up all kinds of dirt on your window, and you can add some lemon or vanilla extract to give it a good smell.
- You should use a microfiber cloth. Some people like to use old newspapers to wipe glass windows, but it is a bad idea to do that. Micro-fiber cloths are absorbent and washable, and they also leave your glass shiny and free of any streaks. If you want to use paper towels, use good brands.